Please see the link below for the main information on See Something, Say Something (Whistleblowing)

See Something, Say Something (Whistleblowing) Link

Additional Help

Extensive guidelines on how to raise a concern and how to escalate a concern, where appropriate, with regulatory bodies, can also be found on the following websites:


Who do I talk to about.... 

If you want to raise a concern about something in a patient environment (bedrooms, ward areas, outpatient areas etc) in the first instance please contact the Facilities and Estates helpdesk on 01785 221333
 The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provides information and "on-the-spot help" to service users and their carers. PALS will work to resolve any concerns promptly and will take measures to ensure that, where appropriate, policies and working practices are amended so that the issues do not arise again. Please find contact details for PALS here